Thursday 26 April 2012

Just Me and You

Once in a month, me and my hubby will spend some alone time together - just the two of us. Usually we will go for a nice lunch, then watch movie or just jalan-jalan in shopping malls. It is definitely a day I look forward to, every month (I usually take a day off work).

This time we went to have lunch at Kokopelli Traveller's Bistro located at Section 14, PJ. It is a small restaurant which can accommodate only a maximum of around 30-40 people at one time and a really cosy place to hang out, relax and unwind in a serene ambience with superb decor. Food was good too, but I think they should serve it in larger portion to give justice to the big price tag. :)
















 Yes, will definitely pay a visit there again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment