Tuesday 10 April 2012

Lesson Learnt

I learned quite a lesson today.


Lesson no. 1.
Sometimes people would do things to you, backstab you or even let the mistake be yours only, so that they can get away with anything.

Lesson no. 2.
Be careful of people who always takes credit for other people's hard work and effort. These kind of people are everywhere, and they can be just sitting in front you, acting all nice and kind.

Life has been pretty rough lately but boy, isnt it wonderful to be so happy just by seeing the two cheeky faces of my Harith and Hannah? I can NEVER live without them.

Anyway, I am super excited about tomorrow, it's a public holiday (pertabalan Agong) and we are going to Seremban! Well, I don't really  know what's to be excited for about Seremban anyway but because it's our family time, it makes me super psyched! Will give more updates and photos from the trip, Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment