Monday 7 May 2012

Weekend Filled With Love

Alhamdulillah, had the most awesome and love-filled weekend, again! Family gathering at Abang E's house, Mother's Day 'early' celebration, family outing at Sunway Pyramid -ooohhh, what a fun!

Nasi Arab - eaten Arabian style :)

Ole-Ole from Bandung - yummilicious delicacies from Kartika Sari

Celebrated "early" Mother's Day with Mak - this Red Velvet cake is to die for! :)
 
And, I also paid a short visit to the Old Blossom Box Store in Shah Alam. Sooo in love with the store but nothing there fits my size. :( Nevertheless, had superb time window shopping there and ended up buying a cute hairband for Hannah. Hehehe.


My stylo sister Intan

Look at me Ibu! Am I cute? Yess Hannah, you are! :)


 We also had family outing to Sunway Pyramid - Abg E's family, Kak Eli's, me, hubby n kids and Mak and Abah!! Yayyyyy!!!!

My family!! Loveee!!!

Harith ngan cousin, Abang Ezzat


Harith buat muka cheeky dia. :)

 Bought hot pink fuchsia flat from Payless Shoe Source. The best part is, they were having superb sale!! Yayyyy!!!


That's all - a recap of my great, fun n love-filled weekend. Alhamdulillah. :) Au revoir!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment