Sunday 12 August 2012

Honey Bee, Jay Bee?

Assalamualaikum. It has been ages since I went to Johor Bharu (JB) - I almost forgot when it was. So when dear hubby suggested that we go to JB for our weekend getaway - I was like, yay, why not!!
We stayed at Senai - some 30 minutes' away from the hustle and bustle of JB (ok, I exaggerated a bit. It was not that horrible!). I loved our stay in Le Grandeur Palm Resort - the room was spacious, clean and the swimming pool was massive too. We had tons of great time there. And JPO? Ok, don't let met start. Hehe. I just wished we could spend more time there. (next time maybe). Ok, enough words, let the pictures do the talking, eh? :)

Super excited! Off we go!!

Hannah's wearing my glasses. Cute, yes? :)

Arrgghh! We have finally arrived. What a relief! Harith loved this bed. :)

Our room overlooking the golf course.







Random snap that I love!

Yay!! JPO!!






Harith : I want this one, n this one, n that one, bla bla bla. :)

Tired kids. :)

The most yummilicious ABC on the planet! @ Kg Melayu Majidee. Superb!



* This photos were captured on 30 June and 1 July 2012. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment